SPC flooring is easy to keep clean and maintain. Check it out!
- DO use a dust mop or a vacuum with a hard floor attachment that does NOT contain rotary brush heads that could cause scratches
- DO wipe away dirt with a clean cotton cloth
- DO dust with a soft cotton or cloth mop
- DO keep household vinegar or ammonia on hand to create a simple cleaning solution
- DO keep a walk-off rug or mat in front of doorways to keep dirt and debris off floor
- DO use felt floor protectors under chair legs and furniture to prevent damage
- DO NOT install EFLOOR without allowing the planks to acclimate
- DO NOT install EFLOOR without the proper underlayment
- DO NOT wax or refinish your EFLOOR
- DO NOT use a steam mop on your EFLOOR
- DO NOT pour liquid directly on the floor or use an excessively wet mop that will puddle or leave moisture standing on the floor.
- DO NOT use soap or detergent-based cleaners on your EFLOOR.